Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Goin' to Toronto

So we're loading up the Passat and making the drive to Toronto for this weekend's races. It'll be chilly (compared to the mid-high 60's of my last race) but should be fairly muddy, as well. I'm totally pumped, and my wife will be there to cheer, heckle, and shoot photos for the website - http://www.ridehomegrown.com . Check the new ride - this will be my road/'cross bike, probably my pit bike, mainly:

The frame turned out well, with polished dropouts and seatstay caps. It's purdy.

I've signed up for the Master 3 race. I guess that's comparable to the 4's here in the States. If not, well, so be it. If I do well Saturday (top 1/3, maybe?), I'll race the 2's Sunday - I may be a bottom feeder, but I'm not a sandbagger.

More photos and a race report shortly! Wish me luck.

No comments: